If you ever thought about going out on your own and starting a mobile food vending business, this could be the best day of your life!
We have available, a 2012 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, 3500 170″ wb extended body van, that has a full mobile food truck inside. This truck has less than 6000 miles on it, was built by Kitchens on Wheels in New Braunfels Texas and is a Turn-Key business opportunity!
The owners of this truck, who I am trying to help sell the truck for them, have spent in excess of $120,000 to build and equip it for thier use. Unfortunately their business plan did not pan out, so their loss is your gain. They just want me to get the best offer, and they will tell me yes or no to cut it loose.
I will list what I know this truck has on it, and if you have an interest in looking at it, you can see it here at Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown. I have a few pictures, but you really must see this truck in person to appreciate all it has to offer. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.
Here is the original MSRP for just the Sprinter Van Food Truck MSRP
On the inside you get…
* Star 24 inch flat griddle
* Eagle LP over the counter steam table
* Rankin Deluxe Convection Oven
* Pitco 45 lb 2 basket fryer
* 8 foot Getter Built vent hood w.extractor fan
* True TSSU-36″ Sandwich prep table with undercounter fridge
* True T12 single door upright fridge
* True TUC27F single door under counter freezer
* 5 foot Eagle Stainless Steel work table for cook line
* 6 foot Eagle Stainless Steel work table for serving window
* 2 section stainless sink
* Dual roof top Advent A/C units
* Two propane tanks, 60 lb and 40 lb
* Rear Mounted Onan Generator and shore line plug
* Hand soap dispenser and towel rack
* Fire Extinguisher
* AO Smith hot water tank
* Misc items
and much much more.
Here is some additional info regarding the interior modifications.
I also have these notes from the owner in regards to passing your locations health department codes.
I don’t have the information as each city has different criteria. We can forward the drawings and he can seek the information himself.
PS. They will require a 3 compartment sink and the sprinter has a 2 compartment. I was able to get away with this in my jurisdiction but it will be a factor for future buyers in larger cities where they have their own health departments. I spoke with the manufacturer and he said it would cost approximately $1100 to modify it with a 3 compartment sink. Here are a few pictures, please give me a call or send me an email if you would like more info. Price is negotiable, they know and understand they will not get their money back out of it, but please, you can make yourself a great deal and start your business tomorrow.
Dave 512-930-6158 email@example.com